Saturday, April 5, 2014

4/5/2014

4/5/2014

Dear Family,
It was so good to see you guys today. I finished writing to all the people who have written me.

I now am up through the book of Isaiah in my Bible reading. I never thought I would read that much in a little over three weeks.

I love you guys so much. You mean the world to me. I just wanted to say thank you for everything you do and have done for me. In your next letter could you send me Mr. Maynard's address, I seemed to have misplaced it.

Hope tonight goes well. Have fun and eat some turkey for me. Love you guys.

Love,
Samuel Shelton Joshua 1:9 (serving God in prison and for His glory)


p.s. Sorry about the bite in the paper....I was hungry...lol. Oh, and I enclosed the drawing of the house.





This drawing is the "plans" for the house (if we get to buy this property) down the road - so Samuel can take care of his folks when they are old... lol





No comments: