Saturday, March 29, 2014

3/29/2014

3/29/2014

Dear Mom/Secretary, (lol)

Just got a letter from the state public defender's office. They said I need to send them $$ for my attorney. You can only send a check or money order and it has to be in by 5/19/2014. Enclosed is an envelope to put the check or money order in. This is all so confusing to me – all the hoops you have to jump through...

The attorney's name is __________. So, I don't know exactly what is going on with all this stuff. The paper work I sent you in this letter I need back as soon as you read through it all. Thank you.

Thank you for coming up today. It was so good to see you guys. All the legal stuff is hard for me to wrap my mind around. Is it worth all of this hassle – just to get the same thing.... 10 years? (That is what my flesh is telling me). I don't know what to do but to trust God to get me through this.

Love,
Samuel Lee Shelton

p.s. I hope you like the picture I drew for you all! :)


No comments: